Rather than some long, drawn out, pretentious sounding “about the artist” stuff. How about I just give you a list of some of my favorite things and innocuous factoids?
- Favorite Person: Trish Murray (my wife) without whom I would be way too skinny, poorly dressed, and ill-mannered.
- Favorite Child: Can’t say, they talk to each other so Father’s Day would suck as a result.
- Favorite Movie: Too many to list. I’m a science fiction freak that cries at chick flicks. Yes, it’s complicated.
- Boxers or Briefs: Inappropriate question, but I’ll say….ummmm…..nothing (to the question) 🙂
- Favorite Ice Cream: Blue Bell – Banana Pudding Flavor
- Favorite Sports Teams: Boston Anything / New England Anything. Lifelong, good times or bad.
- Favorite TV Show: Big Bang Theory
- Favorite Band: That varies. Alice In Chains. Pink Floyd. ZZ Top. AC/DC. Aerosmith. Geezer Rock!
- Favorite Color: Red, Green, Blue and all subsequent variations of the three.
- Favorite Sport: Running
- Favorite Vacation Spot: Anywhere with Trish
- Favorite Food: 1. Fried Clams (New England style) 2. Spaghetti 3. Steaks on the grill
- Favorite Cake: Trish’s German Chocolate Upside Down Cake (it is rediculous, really)
- Favorite Time Of The Day: Sunrise, running with Trish, solving the world’s problems.
- Do I Snore: No (But Trish does!)
- Mild, Medium, Hot, or Painful: In between Hot and Painful
- Do I Think Before I Speak: No! I like to be as surprised as everyone else!
- Military Service: Yes. Air Force Baby!!!
I’ve been shooting weddings and portraits here in Virginia Beach and the surrounding areas for over 20 years so it’s not a boast (I think) to say that I am an experienced professional wedding and portrait photographer.